My dogs love bones.. Do your's?

My baby pug loves a good bone. I never had a pug who loved to chew on bones before..She also loves to chew on tennis balls takes the out side off, and stuffed animals. Do your dogs chew on bones? HOw old is your dog?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pets

• my lab puppy chews on everything he gets his mouth on. His mom likes bones, and squeaky toys but thats about it.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 6:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have a Yorkie, he's 2. He loves to chew on tennis balls. He pulls the fuzz off the outside, he also loves to pull all the stuffing out of his toys. When ever my hubby cooks a steak the dog goes crazy cause he loves steak bones. I think its just a dog thing and some dogs just like it more than others.
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I never let my dogs have the stuffed toys because they are to much like a child's stuffed animal and dogs can't tell the difference plus it's not good if they eat the stuffing inside the toy. All three of my dogs and frankly every dog I have ever owned have loved bones. I give soup marrow bones and occasionally knuckle bones. My dogs are 8 yrs, 6 yrs and 1 yr.

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ok this is funny but my 2 yr old lab/shepard mix loves bones but then he acts like hes scared of them or hes just playing with them
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't give mine bones, but if I did it would only be raw. Cooked bones are very dangerous! I also don't give them stuffed animals because they tear them up in a very short amount of time and I don't want them to eat or choke on the stuffing. They get Nylabones or rope toys mostly, but they also love to fetch balls although I don't let them chew them for the same reasons meantioned above. Also, I've heard that the "felt" on the outside of tennis balls is very abrasive on the teeth.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 8:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My Chi/Yorkie Loves Dingo Balls! she is 8 years old-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010