I hate Water

How can I drink 8 glasses of water a day, if I can't stand it. Does adding those sugar free packets of crystal lite matter..I can tolerate those

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Some times you have to do thing that you do not want to do. Drink the water. It will not hurt you. It will just make you pee.

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It does matter i found out several weeks ago that i was dehydrated i thought that adding those packets didn't make a difference.. and if youy are pregnant you can go into preterm labor from dehydration.. trust me after a\while you get use to it and you do feel much better ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Put lemon juice in it, it also takes away bloating
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Crystal light counts as water. That's the only way I am able to drink it. I put the sugar free fruit punch flavor in my big jug and sip it all day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There are countless benefits to water. If it takes Crystal Light to tolerate it, then go for it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I hate it too. Try adding a slice of cucumber to the water. I also do the Crystal Lite.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I learned to like water when I was pregnant. It is not important whether or not you hate water....drink it for your health and the baby.I drink it all day long now and haven't had a soda/pop for years.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I also hate drinking water. Our water is so hard and taste like chlorine. I can tolerate it though with either lemon juice added to it or like you said crystal lite.
    michelle5971

Answer by michelle5971 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010