Why do I feel like Vick should NOT be forgiven?

Some people say "he paid his dues, let him be". Really? Because I read an article like this, and I sure as hell don't EVER want to see his sorry face in public again... '

Link below.

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 6:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he's scum. I realize that he did his time but now he's right back to playing football. He does not belong in the national spotlight. I don't believe he's sorry for what he did, only that he got caught. If he were more contrite, it may be easier to think he just made a mistake. But he's an arrogant pig. I think he'd still be doing it if he hadn't gotten caught.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I love animals, I really do. But people who do horrible things to humans get less time than he did.

I am over hearing about it. Playing football is his job, just let him do his job and be done with it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't think he should be forgiven.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• A state trooper who murdered a Viet nam vet protesting for his rights and trying to protect his Mom and grand mom just got 6 months 40 some years later

Mike Vick was in jail for more than  a year....yea, Im over it

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am an animal lover so Vick disgusts me. I personally believe that he should not be allowed back in football. I get that he "paid his dues" but I find it a shame that we as people would want this guy to go back to a life of fame and money and to have children look at him as a role model.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yeah, he is a rat. He is not a role model.
    And that guy you mentioned,Sweets, should get YEARS in jail,not just 6 months.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I can't stand that guy!!!!!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm with you!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think hes horrible and would never cheer for him. Unfortunately he is my husband's fantasy football quarterback. I yelled at him for taking him.but he gets him a lot of points. LOL

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I agree other people may have moved on but what he did will always be in the back of our minds everytime we see him. Anyone who is even capable of that brutality does not have a heart. He may say he has changed but has he really? What brought him to that point in the first place? Anything can trigger him to go back to his old ways....I have no respect for him...sadly.
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 6:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010