Bla bla bla

I need some motivation to sew. Can you give me a push. I need to finish a quilt for a present to be delivered on Turkey day... Bla bla I keep spending time on other things of no use.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ah, I know the feeling. When I feel like creating something, I whip it out in no time... but when something has been promised, I always feel a hesitation, always procrastinate, always wonder if they'll like it.

My sewing machine crapped out recently, so I am kind of jealous of you! at least I have yarn, hooks, needles, beads, and buttons though!

Go get a hot cup of tea, put on some good music, and push through it. You'll feel so much better when it is done. :) Oh, and post a pic when you're finished. I do most of my quilting by hand (I like the feel of it better when it is washed, my grams toted the "love in every stitch" difference, and it kinda stuck, though it is soooo much easier on the machine!). I would love to see what it looks like!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i watch a movie when i sew or knit
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010