what as many remedies as u can think of to relieve nausea during pregnancy?

SoldierGurl85

Asked by SoldierGurl85 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had to eat as soon as I got up, also ginger works, fresh,candy or ginger ale. Another thing if you have started your pre-natal vitamins take them at night just before you go to bed, they can make nausea much worse. Also drink plenty of fluids, i have heard that saltines work but they didn't for me. Also I have been told that black licorice works(I didn't try it). Good luck and Congratulations on your pregnancy.
    Syddasmom

Answer by Syddasmom at 6:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i found that small naps gets rid of slight nausea, and ALOT of water lol. i also eat ritz low sodium crackers when my stomache starts to turn.... try that out.
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 8:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• What helped me was a little bit of sugar, like apple juice, graham crackers, or when I was working and couldn't take time for a snack, I'd chew a piece of gum or eat an orange tic tac. I don't know why, but that little bit of sugar calmed my stomach down better than saltines.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Are you taking your pre-natal vitamins? Usually if you take them at bed time, that helps out alot. Aso try saltine crackers. Good luck and take care of yourself.
    daisie

Answer by daisie at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Dry ceral worked for me. I was told that saltines work but they didn't for me. Take the vitamins at bedtime. Drink a lot of water. Limit your sugar. Drink grapefruit juice.
    mikki1972

Answer by mikki1972 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• A thing called Prego pops when you feel sick pop one in your mouth and that will settle it down worked for me through 2 pregnancies
    mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• coke is good for nausea. crackers. fruit loops won't stop it but they taste the same coming up as they do going down. peppermint is supposed to help. the best thing though is to never ever get hungry. eat again as soon as you throw up and eat every few hours after that. if all else fails, pheneghran is a miracle drug.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• watermelon
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2008