the cercumstances of my pregnancy are different than most, an im not coping so well with it. i am giving her away but i want to induce now how can i do it?

jessica5474

Asked by jessica5474 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ask your doctor about inducing your labor.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Why do you want to induce now? How far along are you? Have you seen a counselor to help you deal with the emotions related to giving her up?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• if you talk to your doctor he/she will tell you if or when is the best time to induce you.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 6:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It's tough to do this naturally. Hot, spicy foods, lots of walking, sex--are some ideas that are said to help. It didn't help me though. I'd talk to your doc about induction at 39 weeks or something. Hang in there, it will all be okay. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Pregnancy can be brutal.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It's not safe to induce, because you are grieving the adoption. That's not fair to the baby. Don't do anything yourself, please. You are putting yourself or your child in danger by home remedies or anything else you may be contemplating. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I really am. If you need to talk, message me. I have an idea of what you must be feeling.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Im sorry you are going through this. you should talk
    to a doctor. This can't be safe for you or the baby
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am hesitant to answer this question, because you did not say how far along you are. Kudos to you for making the best decision for you are your child. It takes a lot to realize that someone else can give your child a better life. If you are close to your due date, speak to your doctor about the possibility of induction. If you want to induce to "just get it over with," please reconsider, and speak with your adoption counselor. Good luck, and just remember that you are making the best decision for your child.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• How can you be so hesitant to answer the question because you don't know how far along she is, but you KNOW she's making the "best" decision to adopt!? You don't even know her or her situation!!! Maybe she is having problems because she really doesn't want to do it. You never know.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Are you serious? Really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2010