Can I block a website from my computer?

I use Mozilla and have AVG antivirus. I know when I had PC Cillian antivirus I could type in a URL and it would block it, burt I can't figure out how with this. I keep getting a popup for "free screensaver" everytime I use my homepage which is foodnetwork BTW. I don't click on it but can't get it to go away, and I'm certain that it's not legit besides being very annoying.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 6:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Technology

• I get that for food net work too. You should be able too in your parental controls setting on your computer!? look through your control panel and see if you have any parental control options and see what happens with that...We use Mozilla at work for out switchboard...Ill see if I can find anythign on there for you!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010