good ironn foods for toddler,age 22 months

my baby has been acting more tired than usual.someone suggested her iron is low.what are some foodss that could help increase her iron

Gods_Girl1979

Asked by Gods_Girl1979 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I used to give my girls Yo-Baby yogurt has iron in it. They loved it. Also raisins as a snack.
    Anonymous

• Dark Greens like Spinach, fresh is especially better then cooked. Green Beans, Peas, Asparagus, Brussle Sprouts.
    Beans are also a great source.
    Red Meats.

Google "Iron Rich foods" and you should be able to find a better list.

It could be a number of things why she's tired. I'd talk it over with her Pedi to make sure it is her iron. It could just be a growth spert.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ty ladiess
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My son's iron was a little low a few months ago, so I printed the list of high iron foods (at the bottom of the page in link below) and put it on my fridge. He was slightly anemic at one test and then tested normal at another test 4 weeks later. We also use Poly Vi Sol w/ iron once a day too.

High Iron Foods For Toddlers
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010