Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?


Asked by m-avi at 6:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 49 (333,910 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • no clue, lol

    Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • Obama.

    Answer by Adelicious at 7:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • well considering the BBB doesn't provide any goods or services, how would they cheat you?

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • Do you mean that they didn't agree with your complaint?! Take it to your state's Attorney General or police department.

    Answer by LoriKeet at 8:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • This is a "Just for Fun" question...

    Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010