Do you have a supportive husband?

My husband and I have been trying to have a child for over a year now. I know that I have been a totally nut case but hey I am emotional and hormonal. Somehow I hate him one moment and then he comes home with dinner and takes our son out to hang with him that I can rest. He is not perfect but close enough for me .

Only issue is I wish he sometimes could be a little more senstive even try to understand that my needs as I go through this are sparactic. I just need him to be more understanding that I am an hormonal mess.

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 7:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• men will never bee supportive enough for us only becuase they dont know when we need it the most, my husband is supportive in almost every; way but there will be days i just cry and when i tell him y he just does not get it. men you gota love them lol
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My SO supports me 110%. when I get into a mood swing he knows to leave me alone until it goes away.

Sounds like you have a good man, just let him know I'm sure he'll understand with the way things have been.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Tell him, without sounding demanding and needy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Very much so

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only way he's going to know is if you tell him how you feel. Make sure you are sensitive to him, but that you get your feelings out. The worse thing you could do is shut him out.
    mkirk713

Answer by mkirk713 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Extremely supportive. Even when I don't think I deserve it, he's always there for me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I did, yes, very much so. I miss him every single day.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My husband for the most part is supportive but some days I say the Man in him comes out! Then I get upset at him!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010