How would you feel?

My ex-husband informed me that it is my fault he had to add medical insurance on our 2 children, and that it was all my fault because I took him for support through Domestic Relations.

I have paid for my children and their medical insurance until I lost my job last September. My 2nd ex-husband has my children on his medical insurance even though they aren't his kids and we are legally separated.

Does my ex-husband have a rightful reason to be angry and to blame me?

holfee

Asked by holfee at 7:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• He has a legal right to support his children. Tell him to man up and stop acting like a child and do his duty by his children. He's been getting out of his job for too long.
    He is trying to guilt you. Do NOT let him get away with it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, technically it is your fault for making him man up and taking care of his kids.

Tell him that he needs to deal with it. He was there to make the kids, he needs to put on his big boy shorts and deal with taking care of his kids. He has no reason to be angry with you. He is probably feeling guilty that another man has been taking care of his kids so he is lashing out at you.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I can see why you two are not together, what a jerk!

Answer by older at 7:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• awwww!!!! Now he has less money to spend on beer and hookers. Punch him in the balls and tell him that he CAN blame you for that.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• balagan_imma - My thoughts exactly!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• a RIGHTFUL reason? no, but he's going to be mad because he sounds like a jerk and that's how jerks react.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010