Milk... Craving??

I have been drinking a lot of milk since I got preggo. It isn't so much a craving as I have a taste for it now when I normally don't. Anyone else wanting things they do not normally eat?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 7:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was the same way with my first dd....i craved milk..and really didn't care for it before i was pregnant. this time around, with baby #2, i've craved arbys...i could eat a roast beef sandwich every meal of the day lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I was the same way with milk. I am normally not a milk drinker, but I had a real taste for it during my second pregnancy. I tried to drink it after I gave birth, but the taste for it was gone.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I craved milk while preggo too....actually thought it helped my morning sickness. But I"ve always been a big milk drinker.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE milk. Preggy or not. But I've definitely been drinking more of it now that I'm preggy... I probably go through a gallon a week... by myself. :D
    As for other cravings... chocolate has been a big one this time around, but that's also not out of the norm for me. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i love milk, but when i was prego i couldn't drink it at all.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 7:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I just finished off a gallon that I bought two days ago... :O But that was not just me drinking it. My 3 y/o had some, and we all used it on our cereal.
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010