7 weeks or 6 weeks preg help me please

i had my last period on Oct 1 through Oct 4 and missed my next period every website says im 7 weeks but a nurse i talked to said i was about 6 weeks and would be 7 weeks on sat so what do you think? I mean every site ive typed my info into says im 7 and the info i gave the doctor was the same i gave the websites help please!!!!

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 7:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The websites i went to and the doctor says the same. My period was from sep25th til oct 2th and i'm 7wks and 4 days
    takeyla23nc

Answer by takeyla23nc at 7:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If you go by your lmc (last menstural cycle) it would tell you that you are 7 weeks along. The nurse is probably going off of your estimated ovulation date, which for most women is 7-12 days after the first day of your cycle.
    lilcntrymama

Answer by lilcntrymama at 7:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• so should i say i am 7 weeks or 6 weeks
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• On Whenmybaby.com I entered you last period date and itsays you are 6wks d days. I would just say 6 weeks....next week say 7. Baby dust to you!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010