You traded in your truck?!?

Wow. My bf and I went to Nissan today and well. Left with a 2010 Nissan Altima!! He had a Titan V8 which was over 100.00 week in gas and well as he said I dont use the bed, so theres no point in having the truck, plus looking at more fuel effecient and roomy. I was all for it. I thought ok then, why not lets look... well 3 hours into credit checks and such, we discussed it. he asked what my thoughts were and I told him its his so its up to him. well he then sys Noooo e making this decision together... i was like WOW awesome.. he is finally starting to think about donig things as us not him.. baby on way this car is PERFECT. so anyways it saves us over 100.00 a month after we add payments , gas, and insurance together, so I think we did good??!! I love it...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thats great =) Congrats! Sounds like you have a very good man there to give up his truck for a family car!! lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010