I don't understand why i have to be considered a whore....

I have been single for over 2 years ... I have 2 kids ( 6 & 5 ). In the last year I have been dating . The first guy I went on about 3 dates and talked on the phone alot, we kissed about 4-5 times . The second guy worked on our family farm and we basically have seen him everyday... It was kind of serious and I thought it was going somewhere but it didnt. The 3rd guy is who I am with now, he is great to me and my kids and I do hope it goes the distant...

I havent slept with any of them, in fact the only person I have ever been with was my husband and my kids father...

Maybe it is because I am a mom who is dating? Maybe it is because I have a large cheat and I dont like to wear baggy clothes? I dont know but it makes me so upset, and I dont understand why people would say that I am ( friends of friends have said this about me in person and on facebook )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Next time someone runs their mouth you should knock the crap out of them......
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• you aren't a whore and if they are saying that you they aren't really your friends or they are really jealous i would de-friend them on facebook and quit talking to them if they are upsetting you that much
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Do put any value on what others that do not know you say, you know i isn't true, so what they say shouldn't bother you.

Answer by older at 7:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You are not a whore, dont let ppl tell you who you are. You know what type of person you are I say delete them and move on.
    EviesMummy08

Answer by EviesMummy08 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't worry.....if you don't like these gossipy people,then who cares what they think? And I doubt that anyone thinks you are a ....you know......I don't even like to type that word. Its yukky. I bet they are jealous.
    You are being a responsible Mom , a proper single woman and that is all you need to know.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Just because you are a mom and dating does not make u anything but a mother who happens to date. Tell them to stay out of your business if the guy is good enough for you and the kids then thats all that matters.
    KaylaKR

Answer by KaylaKR at 9:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You're brave to keep getting back up on the horse so to speak, it isn't easy dating new people, but you have to keep trying until you find your happiness. You aren't a whore, don't let their mean spirited jabs at you contaminate your spirit, they're small minded and ignorant and most likely jealous, let it roll off your back and keep on being true to yourself.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My question is this...

Why do you care what they think?

You know who you are. You know what you are. Who cares what they think or say?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There will always be people that have something negative to say about you, but those are the people that are the most unhappy with their lives.
    aturska

Answer by aturska at 11:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You are not a whore for wanting a social life. you are not a whore for wearing fitting clothing... so why worry about what other people say? if you are comfortable with who you are, tell society to bite the dust!
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2010