if you have a problem with your mother in law (mil) bump this question

i have seen tons of people tonight say something about their mil so i thought i would make this question. lol you can vent if you want to also

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 7:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate her. Why do I hate her? Because she is non-existant in our lives. I mean, I am happy that she isn't because she an addict, but I wish she would clean up so that she could be involved in my husbands and childrens lives.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine did not like me because I am from california and I have tattoos. I have been with my hubby for almost 8 years now so she has slowly gotten over her problem with me.
    EviesMummy08

Answer by EviesMummy08 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My MIL is manipulative, bossy, and judgmental. But I still love her because she gave me my DH.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 8:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My MIL past away at a young age, only 52. Keep in mind, they only want the very best for their son, just like you only want the very best for your own children. Love her anyway...she won't be around forever.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I love my mother in law to pieces but she drives me nuts sometimes because i feel she doesnt make enough of an effort to have a relationship with her son (my husband).
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 10:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My MIL has done all she can to make my life miserable since day one of our marriage. Funny how she was all sunshine and roses before that. I try my hardest to keep a distance between us, life seems much better when she is not around.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• @ Momov4kids- I have to disagree. Not all mothers want the best for their children. My MIL actually regrets becoming a mother (yes, she has said this)...how sad is that? I don't care what my kids EVER do or say....I will NEVER regret them....The only good thing that ever came out of/from that woman's existence, is my husband.....and the only reason he is the man he is today, is because of his daddy.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my mil says that she does not know the right word in english but i think she is full of it she likes to say things like omg what happened did you gain wait... she speaks spanish but took english classes she know what she is saying bota
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My MIL was great prior the wedding. Then, she tried to manipulate the wedding & how things should be done. Since, it has been a rollercoaster. Luckily, she is far away, but when we're around each other, I swear she doesn't want me to exist. There are NO pics of me in her house; my hubby, yes, my 2 children, yes, but I am nowhere. Plus, she likes to argue with me even if I have evidence to prove my answers. It's blood-boiling!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My MIL has never liked any one my husband had dated, let alone me who took him off the market over 10 yrs ago. She even went so far as to give us blank checks to use when we were short on bills...and then recently told me that she was going to turn me in for forgery just because she could. She is crazy, and I hope I never have to see her or talk to her again. MY husband takes our son to see her bc every child needs to be around their family, but in my opinion, he would be better off not to be around someone so unstable!
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010