tooth pain

Just wondering what i can do to help with this tooth pain. it's one of my back teeth that was broken by an ex years ago but now it's really bad and i have no money to see dentist so is there anything i can do to relieve at least some of the pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Anbesol, chew on aspirin (melt it right on the tooth), bag of frozen veggies pressed against face. Can you get a script for some vicodin or something strong at least until the pain goes away and you can get it fixed?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My mom use to put a drop of vanilla on our tooth when it was hurting
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• sometimes when i have teeth pain i brush my tooth very lightly to massage it sometimes it helps sometimes not. try adult orajel, and see if you can go to any kind of doc to at least get some pain meds so you can at least sleep.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 7:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There's something called MI Paste that my dentist gave me (I need a root canal). It will kill the pain for a day or two. You put it on when you go to bed, and it sticks to your tooth like glue, letting it soak in to desensitize the nerves.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• take some asprin, then take 1 crush it up into podwer i use a spoonto crush it, add a drop of water ,mix into a paste,put on the tooth. lie down in dark,.
    jenny31975

Answer by jenny31975 at 7:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010