How you gotten pregnant wile...?

On the Mariena or other IUD/IUC? I know the chances are slim, but i have one and i am having crazy issues lately. My boobs hurt and feel heavier. I am exosted, moody as hell, and i am having cramping and pain so bad i want to cry some times. I wouldnt know if i missed my peirod b/c i havent had one sence Janurary. Any advice would be helpfull. Also, would it efect a preg. test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you think you are pregnant, go to the store and buy a HPT.
    Anonymous

• lol yeah i dont know why thats hard to figure out. it seems like everyone asks the same questions

How do you like that birth controll? I am going to tal to my doctor about gettin on that but I dont know anyone who has or has had it. Would you suggest it?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well it did stop my peirods, so i guess that is good, but other than that i have had a tone of problems like cramping (that is an all the time thing, not just reciently) hair loss, loss of libido. I also had a friend who was on it for a few months. She had excessive bleeding that would not stop, would only lesten, then get heavy again. She also had the cramps and loss of libido. However, some ppl have no probs, but i wouldnt recomend it.

I mainly just wanted to know if the hormones in it would effect a preg. test and if it would show up if it was eptopic, which isnt unusual with the Mariena
    Anonymous

• i didnt have time to get one after my son before i got pregnant again lol but i think its like 96 percent effective!so you can get prego! but i dnt think itll affect the preg test
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008