my boyfriends 31yr old sister was watching my 2boys for us (8week and 2 1/2yrs) while we went to the dr when we got back she was gone and my kids car seats were here, she took my 8week old and 2 1/2 yr old along with her two boys (3&6) in her 4 seat mustang with no car seats and my 8 week old on her lap, would i be able to press charges against her?? (she doesnt ever buckle her kids up and they both just sit in booster seats in her car and she smokes with her kids in the car)

bsavage29

Asked by bsavage29 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would have most defidently b!tched her out for it and she would never watch my kids again.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• call your local police department, i would think so but thats my opinion.
    gregsmom11

Answer by gregsmom11 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OMG!!! I would atleast report her and never let her take care of my kids again!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Thank goodness your children are safe. I would chalk it up to a lesson learned and never let her watch your children again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• omg..... Report her to the police and she will get pulled for not having those kids hooked in. Without her being directly caught I dont think anything can be done about that. I just know that crazy would not be watching my kids anymore.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i don't know what legal stance you could report, seeing that it would probably end up being her word against yours..you left them in her care(knowing how she disregards safety seats for her own kids). she doesn't care that her kids aren't safe; why would she care if you bitched her out about yours? but you can always call the popo and find out.
    i'd for sure never leave them with her again. lesson learned, i guess.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• That would be the last time....she ever watched my kids!
    yearnforbaby

Answer by yearnforbaby at 8:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OH MY GOD! Is she INSANE?!

I would call the police department and tell them what happened and ask them what you can do. THAT IS CRAZY! I would have yanked her out of the car by the hair on her head if she hadn't had your baby in her lap! CRAZY BITCH!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Call your police department, but to be honest, if I already knew she cared so little about her own children that they weren't seat belted in her car....I wouldn't expect her to care at all for my children, and wouldn't have left them there in the first place. I'd have taken them with me to the Dr. apt if I had to....so if you tell the police that she doesn't seat belt her own kids, they may say the same thing.

Good Luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• What did your bf say?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010