Do you lapdance? adult content

Do you give your dh/so lapdances? If so, any advice?

How do you start the lapdance? What do you do? Hubby has been wanting me to give him a lapdance for about 5 yrs now but I'm so shy I am so afraid to try.. I get embarrassed easily and dont wanna make a fool out of myself. But i have been getting more confident lately and wanna try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Only when I'm in the mood to do it. My advice would be to find a song that makes you comfortable to dance to and sets you in the sexual mode that you need to give him a lap dance. It may be a little weird to you at first, but after a while you'll see it as fun and enjoyable with your DH/SO.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• listen to favorite music during the day a few hurs before he gets home
    work your way up to more sexy music, but the fianl music still should be music taht you love even if not tradtional stripper music
    (traditional stripper music- never thought i would be saying that in the same sentence-lol)
    also, a couple of hours before he comes home, take a nice bath, do your thing that makes you feel good, nail polish, shave legs, new good smellinglotion-that stuff
    more music
    look in the mrror after you have primped - say wow, you are beautiful, feel sexy- you are
    hour and half before he comes home have a glass of wine, after one glass, do a little music dance for yourself in front of mirror, laugh if you want to - it will relax you

ok, you are ready, when he comes home give him a drink (do not say any words)take his shoes off, give him the paper whatever
    (kids need to be at grandparents house)
    start some music you love, still
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• still do not let on that anything is hapening
    let him relax
    ask about his day
    you can be in regualr clothes, but have your outfit ready in other room
    when he lest expects it
    go into room and change
    first turn up your music
    some music that you are already comfortable with from a few hours ago, when you were having a glass of wine while vaccuuming the livingroom
    do this dance in a diferent room tah n bedroom if possible
    this is more exciting
    unless you are living room lovers already
    if you have kids- i bet you are not in some time

and dance, have fun, be another woman in your mind if you need to, you will come back, if feeling ineasy go to the other woman for a moment again

have fun
    i am jealous- sounds like the old days
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Have a few glasses of wine or whatever you like to drink...turn on your favorite music and go to town! You can totally be like half silly and I bet it will still turn him on! My DH lovesssss when I mess around with him like that. Even if im in plain clothes he loves it!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 8:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Look it up on youtube. I've learned a few tricks from some videos there. Practice when he's not home. Video tape it and watch it to see how you look. It would probably make you more comfortable to have the lights low or do it by candle light. To be honest, I've only sent videos of myself to dh, never have done it in person. I think I'll send him a video tonight :)
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 8:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OMG, I've been wondering the same thing! I don't have the confidence to do it! But I think when Ido have the confidence (need to lose some pregnancy weight) I'm going to go to a strip club and pay for a professional lap dance. I know it sounds weird, but they are pros at it and I'm just going to watch and learn. Sort of like - monkey see, monkey do. That was my plan. Maybe you could try it out first and let me know how it goes to give me some feedback! lol
    Lydia_Lynne

Answer by Lydia_Lynne at 11:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Yeah, if I tried to do a lapdance the next day's headlines would read:
    Earthquake Caused By Rapidly Shifting Cellulite!
    Jabba The Hut Spotted In Doublewide Trailer!
    Husband Dies Laughing At Wife's Fat Ass In Thong!

Seriously, I admire your moxie, kid.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010