How you gotten pregnant wile...?

On the Mariena or other IUD/IUC? I know the chances are slim, but i have one and i am having crazy issues lately. My boobs hurt and feel heavier. I am exosted, moody as hell, and i am having cramping and pain so bad i want to cry some times. I wouldnt know if i missed my peirod b/c i havent had one sence Janurary. Any advice would be helpfull. Also, would it efect a preg. test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I started feeling like this right before I had to take my out I had it for about 7 or 8 months it started causing me major problem now after I have had it out for almost a year I am still having problems and not able to get pregnant after having 1 baby before I would suggest getting it out if you ever want to have babies or anymore babue if you already have kids I have 3 other friend that have them and they have both had it taken out due to horrible problem!! Go to the doctor and get checkedout because if you are pregnant your chances of tubal are much higher with the IUD hope this helps
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am geting it taken out the 12th. I called the doc. and said that i have had enough. I hope it hasnt done long term damage b/c DH and i want to TTC next year
    Anonymous

• I would get it out then get a blood test or ultrasound done to see if you are.
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I myself have not had this in but my best friend did and you have every symptom she had. She had to go have her's removed because it was causing damage to her. Please go to the dr she started bleeding for 42 days non stop after all of the symptoms started.
    Please go to the doctor.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 1:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My mother used an IUD and her doctor told her that every time she thought she was pregnant she probably was so that meant that the IUD got rid of it for her. She got it out and had me...NOT a fan of the IUD if thats the purpose of it. Don't mean to scare you just giving my opinion...
    Anonymous

• oh my goodness. I hope it hasnt done any perminate dammage. I called the doc. once before and they tryed to say that my probs couldnt possibly b from the IUD and that their was no wasy i could be prego. I really hope i will be able to get pregnant again (assuming im not right now). 8 more days and i will be rid of this fowl thing!!!
    Anonymous