i had a very scary dream about my baby the dream was she was sleepling on her belly face down so i woke up and ran to her and she was sleeping the same way as in my dream so i picked her up and she started gasping for air i felt like i had th dream for a reason what do all of u think i cant sleep at all anymore

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 6:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I think you should always trust your instincts!!  They didn't lead you wrong this time & even if they do in the future, it is best to err on the side of caution!
    tashamae921

Answer by tashamae921 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I think your guardian spirit got his message thru to you. I am glad everything is ok. Just remember that pillows and such shouldn't be in the crib. And the mattress should be firm. It's ok mama. But be sure to allow yourself to sort out your feelings on the dream. You'll end up in nightmares if you don't. Hugs!! Oh and one of those positioners to keep baby on his/her back is a good investment.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• hi! good thing you reacted to that dream! i put the crib in my bedrrom, when my kids were babies, and always kept a night light on, enough to be able to see baby, and that helped a lot.
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 1:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• motherly instinct.
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 1:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I believe that God somehow gave you that dream to protect your daughter. Obviously it wasn't her time. Sometimes he speaks to us through dreams. Give thanks to the Lord!
    Mozie

Answer by Mozie at 1:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Same thing happened to my mil when my sil was a baby. She didn't have a dream but she woke up with a start and just felt like something was wrong with the baby and she needed to check. Here blankets that were draped on the side of the crib had fallen on her and she was struggling to breathe. Good thing my mil listened to her instict.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Yahweh speaks to us through dreams and visions. Hallelujah! Your daughter was saved. Listen to his voice and he will never guide you wrong. I have been given dreams and visions my whole life. This proved that I can trust in them. I know the difference in the one's that are warnings, and ones that are not. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2010