ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE LAST MINUTE DIRT THEY'VE DUG UP, ESPECIALLY ON OBAMA?

Not to attack but wow I mean if there wasn't enough dirt that was dug up about this guy, and apparently not considering how many voters he has, are their any voters out there in the coal states were voting Obama and now are having a change of heart? Out of his very mouth claiming he will bankrupt anyone that tries to start a coal company and how hard hes going to tax them to do so. You can't deny this is disturbing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Not at all.
    FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 10:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Nope.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• nope.
    and I have to agree ... coal mining is BAD for the environment. Burning coal is BAD for the environment.
    Anonymous

• no. I think it's too late now. I am voting McCain but I think if he wins it will be a miracle considering how badly his campaign has been handled. Why is this coming out NOW. Why not months ago? It is disturbing stuff tho.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Both Obama and McCain are for the clean coal industry but besides that he still says he will bankrupt the coal industry which is a huge source of our energy in this country. What next?
    Anonymous

• Its really irritating because this interview was back in January of this year.
    Anonymous

• because the main media is liberal and gets to choose what to report
    Anonymous

• Did the media finally decide that on the night before the elections they owe it to the people to do fair and unbiased reporting on the two main candidates for the Presidency!?....Kudos to the media...NOT!
    Anonymous

• personally Ive always thought the people he has surounded himself with are slimy slick talkers, from his past up til now. Plus the fact that the man wouldnt even pass a security clearance!?! I mean come on! If my husband has to get security clearance for his job in the Army wouldnt you think the man running the United States and US Military should also be able to pass a security clearance?!?!?!?!

Just a thought
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 11:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• AHHHH.....Why do people vote and not do any research!! This goes all around the table, sigh....
    Anonymous