What time is your kids bed time?

my son just went to sleep a few minutes ago and when i wanna go to bed around 1 or 2 am he gets up and thinks it play time but i feed him n change him n put him back to bed. is it normal for a 15 month old to go to bed early n get up in the middle of the night?

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we put my son down between 10 and 11:30, this way he'll generally sleep in until 9.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 8:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• MY son sleeps from 7:30 to 6:30. He has never been a night waker...and sleeps through the night unless he is sick
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My 2 year old sleeps from 7pm till 7am...no waking up during the night.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Why are you feeding him in the middle of the night? Do you give him a snack before bed? Maybe if you just changed his diaper (in his crib, with the lights off), he won't wake up too much and get back to sleep easier.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 8-7am for us twin boys that r 3 but also they do not nap during the day
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 8:30

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Week days 830 weekends late we want to sleep in ourselfs
    mtka

Answer by mtka at 8:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my kids are 5 and a half and almost 3. They never had a bedtime until a couple months ago. Reason is because well with my first it was kinda hard because DH worked 2 jobs at the time and I don't drive so the only time we were able to go to the store or anything was when he got home so we sometimes would go at 10 or 11 and not get home until midnight. Then he went to one job and I still didn't really have a bedtime it was more when they started getting crancky I put them to bed because I thought of it as if I wait as long as possible to put them to bed they will sleep in then I can sleep in lol. but now that my DD started school this year now they do have a bedtime. I put my girls in their rooms at 8 (own rooms) so my youngest goes to bed at 8, but my oldest is aloud to watch tv in her room until 830 then lights go out. The weekends or no school days again no time really, but usually by 10
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My DD is 18 months. She goes to bed between 6:30pm (since daylight savings time) and sleeps until 6:30am. Sometimes she wakes up, but I change her and put her back down. I go into her room, keep the lights low, keep talking to a minimum, and go through the routine again and out her down.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010