what is the worst date you've been on?

my worst date has to be this guy had the runs while we were out on our 1st date and he was running from floor to floor at the mall to find a toilet stall. but for some reason every stall he went to was occupado lol. he had drank some herbal tea supposedly before the date. after he finally found a stall i left the mall and never contacted him.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I was taken immediately to Sonic and then to a park where he wanted to park. Ugh.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Went on one where he had me pay for myself. The thing is,he took me to BK. The fool couldn't even spring for what, 4 bucks?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My 19th birthday... My fiance (at the time) and I were supposed to do "dinner & a movie." We drove out to the theater and I had to pee. I said "I would love to see This, This or This... You get the tickets, I'll be right back." All of the movies I wanted to see were starting within 10 or 15 mins of the time we were there. BUT, when I got back from the bathroom he produced tickets to Dumb and Dumberer... Which didn't start for almost 2 hours. So, rather than going to get dinner, he decides we can wait in the car - mind you, it's August and our car is so small you could literally pick it up if you had a second person (trust me, I did it). So we're sitting in the car and he wants to get frisky, and yes there are 500 people walking through the parking lot, so NO. The movie was HORRID, like worst ever! We get out of the movie & I think we are heading for dinner...

cont...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• But no, because he decides he has to poop... So we speed all the way home because he won't use a public bathroom, he's screaming and hollering the whole time because he has a "turtle head" and doesn't understand why we had to go out anyways... We get home & he tells me to sit in the car so he doesn't have to wait for me just so we can go eat... Mind you, we live a half hour from the theater & restaurant... FORTY FIVE mins later, he comes back out and announces he doesn't want to go all the way back out there for dinner, so either we can go to the restaurant down the street - where I work - or we can just order out... I said no, you promised me dinner, I want to go back... So, we go back out, and he refuses to speak to me the whole drive. He bitched about EVERYTHING at dinner, sent his food back 4 times, and was really nasty to the server...

cont...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Finally, we get home from dinner, and he announces he's going out with friends. I said No, it's my birthday and he should stay home with me... He said if I want him to stay home I better plan on putting out... When I got upset he said "Fine, you can just suck me off if you prefer." And when I said no, he left & went out with his friends...

Needless to say, he's an ex for a reason!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Ok, Sabrina wins. Mine is paltry in comparison. I had the guy tell me about his commute ... on the bus.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 10:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i dont think that has ever happened to me but i have had to pay
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My friend thought it was tragic that I wasn't seeing anyone, so she set me up on a blind date with a friend of a friend. He was an accountant, five years younger than me and obsessed with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and collecting decorative swords. He took me to Dave&Buster's and ran around from video game to video game like was 13, got into an argument with the manager because the Dance Dance Revolution game ate his tokens, used a coupon to pay for dinner and informed me that I needed to choose the item that was of equal or lesser value and over dessert he flat-out asked "So, this gonna end in sex, or what?" I told him it was going to end in "what", so he proceeded to pout and get drunk and I ended up having to drive him home.
    I told my friend she owed me four hours of my life back.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010