i know were boring..help me spice it up...

sex positions...all we do is missionary and me on top, every now and then doggie. give mesome fun ones plz!!! andtips on oral sex for ME TO DO hubby would be GREAT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• we like to try random places when the kids are visiting grandma (the dryer, the exercise equipment, the kitchen table, out on the boat,
    ect)
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 8:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• reverse cowgirl. Have him sit up against the headboard and you mount him backwards. Lean down towards his feet. he gets a good show of himself entering you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i always have my kids, sothats a no go =( sounds exciting tho
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• any tips on oral sex?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• poprocks and whip cream for some reason they love it.. Put poprocks in your mouth before going down on him, and with the whip cream licking it off his body or his man parts... they LOVE IT i hope this works
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• get somw whipped creame or choc syrup for the oral part ,for the norm sex part just try a bunch of diff ways and diff times and places wear some sexy clothes get him when he least expects it
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• lay together sideways, and twist your shoulders so theya re flat on the bed. thats a good way, or try mission but with you on the couch and him kneeling on the floor.... oral im not a fan or foods, but altoids or other mints leave it warm and cool at the same time.. most guys just like any oral.. as long as your not biting him, hard.
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my SO and i both love this position, but i have no idea what its called so i'll try my best to describe it...there are two different ways to try (1) have him get on his knees like he's doing doggy. lay on your side...i prefer my left...and put your bottom leg between his knees and put your top leg on the shoulder of his that you're facing (or he can hold your leg to allow him more control, which i like even better). kinda like you're doing the splits across his body. (2) both of you get like you're doing missionary, but put one leg...i prefer my right...on his shoulder of the side that your leg is up.

both of these ways let him go super deep AND he can get a good look at himself going in you...and they require very little work on your part ;)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Google Kama Sutra positions. As for oral, ask him what he likes.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 69.. Me ex loved it and told me a few times it feels better when i'm "gettin close".. hope that helps
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 1:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010