Twin?!

I'm 5 weeks 4 days, had an ultrasound because I've miscarried 3 other times. When they did my ultrasound there was TWO SACS! My doctor couldn't really tell if there was a baby in the other one or not since it was pretty early... In one other sac it's very clear to be a baby in there. My hcg levels are 14,523!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations and I hope everything works out well!! :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Wow, Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear if it is twins!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OMG! I hope they are both okay. Congrats to you! When will you know for sure if there is two healthy babies?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• WOW good luck, twins twice the fun
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I aways wanted twins....good for you!
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only bad part about having a ultra sound that early is that if there is two babies sometimes once can just disappear....I recently had a friend that had an ultra sound done at...I want to say 6 or 7 weeks?? When she went back at 13 or 14 weeks to have another Ultrasound done there was only one baby!! She was a little bummed out cause she thought she was having twins for a month or more, but financially it worked out cause they were going to have a hard time providing for even just one baby.
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Could be twins, or your body could have reabsorbed one of the pregnancies. Good luck! Congrats! (Oh, my HCG lvls at 5 weeks were almost 13,000, and they stop at about 65,000)
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• congrats and good luck. if you need to go on strict bed rest and stop working, if you do work, listen listen listen, with your history of miscarriages.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010