i will be 13 weeks on sunday and yesterday and today like twice in these days i have seen brown and dark blood after wiping and in my panties, is this normal i am so scared and this is my first baby and is so happy and i want to have this baby healthy, what should i do?

pawnesha

Asked by pawnesha at 9:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is just backed up old blood being released. The time you should worry is if its a lot if blood and if it's painful.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Red blood and clots along with cramping/pain is what you want to watch out for.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• it could be spotting. unless you get cramping along with this i wouldnt be too worried. i also had some blood when i wiped in my early pergnancy. & my son is now a 6 week healthy baby. if you are too concerned i would contact your doctor or even if you are not that concerned just to be sure.
    CassieM2B

Answer by CassieM2B at 9:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think anytime you have something like that you should be seen just to be safe
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010