Oh my goodness! My son is 10 weeks old and BARLEY sleeps at all

During the day he takes maybe 5 20 minute catnaps and at night wakes up twice, plus he's gassy and fussy! I did not expect motherhood to be this tiring and exhausting! What the hell is going on, when will this change, has anybody else had a baby like this? I'm physically and mentally exhausted!

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Every baby is different. Mine was the same as yours, very short cat naps during the daytime, waking frequently at night, fussy baby. I don't think it's of any solace, but it won't last until college =P Mine is now 17 months and still doesn't sleep through the night so I'm waiting for my time to come still. Catch naps when you can, and TRY to enjoy the baby days. I found myself with a baby attached to my boob most of the day, and a novel in hand. It's hard, I feel for you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my daughter was the same way. she didnt sleep through the night til 2 years. She is 4 now and still doesnt like to sleep. she never takes a nap.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010