my dreams scare me

so i had a dream about my baby that she was sleeping on her belly face down so i woke up and she was sleeping the same way as in my dream so i picked her up and she started gasping for air i feel like i had the dream for a reason and also i had a dream about my bfs cousin he had cancer and the dream was he was going to the store and turned to everybody and said good bye the next morning he diedi really dont like that dream
my baby is fine i cant sleep at all what do u guys think

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 7:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • Babies sometimes flip over in their sleep. Just keep your eyes and ears open to make sure she's OK... there's not much else you can do. You have good intuition.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• That is a scary dream. You might have heard her gasping for air subconciously and dreamt it to wake yourself up. Don't let your dreams keep you from sleeping though. You need your sleep to take care of your baby. If you are concerned about your bfs cousin, why don't you ask him how he is doing? I wouldn't mention the dream to him though. You wouldn't want to scare him unnecessarily.
    emeraldjade

Answer by emeraldjade at 12:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Those are 2 very coincidental situations but you don't need dreams to follow your motherly intuition
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Your same experience with your baby , happened to mine while she was in her basinet. It was scary and for that reason I've started to keep her crib close to my bed. Sometimes I'd put her in my bed and sleep with her until I was comfortable enough to let her sleep alone again. You are like me where strong intuition comes in. But don't be afraid to sleep . Keep her on her side, and check on her every now and then. Jesus loves your baby and that's why you were awakened to rescue her from suffocating. She's gonna be fine. Good luck mommy and God bless you and baby.
    daisie

Answer by daisie at 3:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• You should be more intuned with your dreams. You have a gift now all you have to do is perfect them. Always write them down. For your baby they have like these motion sensor pads. Id try that.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2008