Ugh! How does a...

$5.00 footlong from Subway come to a total of $7.27?? I mean really.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• they should have the girl on the commercial eating $7.27 instead of a 5 dollar bill LOL. Eat that quarter and two pennies!!! :P
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• tax :) any extras like extra cheese or meat? maybe it wasn't really one of the $5 ones IDK idiot cashier :) LOL
    Anonymous

• lol maybe its just the name. like a "5 dollar burger" doesn't actually cost 5$. dumb!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol.... I hate when that happens!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well it's that much cause you got the combo meal with it and NOT JUST that sandwitch. They ALSO charge you for cheese on it. But JUST the sandwitch is $5.00 plus the tax which should be low.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• The money eating commercial isn't Subway, it's for some other sub place.

Cheese on a $5 sub at Subway does not cost extra unless you order it with the EXTRA cheese or whatever. The regular amount of cheese is included.

DiBella's subs are the best though. Too bad we don't have one where I am now. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My husband works in fast food and says that they charge for the bags and stuff that you take the food home in. McDonalds charges tax and an eat in or take out fee!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I DIDN'T get the combo! I would understand if that was the case. It was a footlong club with cheddar cheese, lettuce, mustard, oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper. (I was in a plain-Jane mood).
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2008