people who have ordered from DressesShop.com and if it was a good or bad experience

i would like to order wedding dresses from DressesShop.com but i am trying to find some information out about them and people who have ordered from them if it was a good or bad experience

Christinetina

Asked by Christinetina at 9:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• as AlisonAstair said, Don an online search and write in : raitings for dressesshop.com, or just google www.dressesshop.com reviews
    skyc

Answer by skyc at 10:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• you should be able to get more information from google than here. I would try that first. :) you'll find information, customer reviews, etc.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Never heard of it. Good Luck!!!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 9:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Don an online search and write in : raitings for dressesshop.com You should be able to get even more opinions and customer experiences that way. I never heard of the company, but will check it out! Thanks!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 4:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I ordered a made to your size special occasion dress for my daughter from DressesShop. She found this site searching on the net for a party dress. What a surprise. I was very skeptical about "made to size". What a WONDERFUL find. The dress showed up as promised and fits better than a glove. High quality, great construction, etc. The bodice is so professional that she won't require normal undergarments as they are built in. I am thrilled.
    alicely

Answer by alicely at 8:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hi,guys, My first time order from www.DressesShop.com, I got this dress in green and it's gorgeous. Size fits me absolutely right and I must say the tailor's work is good. It was a big surprise. So I am all ready for any evening functions and I know where to find unbelievable dresses at the price of designer wear. I'll order more dress from www.DressesShop.com!
    LeonaCarmen

Answer by LeonaCarmen at 11:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010