My suppose to be MIL talks alot of smack about me idk wuh to do or how i should even go about it ?

im 19 years old and my bf is 21 we meet back in march i meet his family she's mother bought me a cellphone a pair of sandals and she introduced me as her dil to her friends and ever since i got pregnant in June she seemed happy because he was still living with her and paying most of the bills.But he stopped paying the bills got tried for she would constantly yell and harass him for money in the morning. So she kicked him out unless he could give her money. So he's been living with me since July or August and things been great because she wasn't involved he told me he refused to speak to her after what she said about our son she said something like our son was a machine but after time he forgave her of course now all she does is rant about how that is not his child or her grand child and i hate after she mentions it he calls me to tell me about it and questions it then apologize for it how can i make things between her better

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Hit the problem head on and ask what her deal is because you are going to have to deal with her for a long time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i know but how should i call her? i live in jersey she's in ny i don't see her but i hear her from him ;/
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd call her and confront her, in a nice way of course. Seems to me like she had no issues with you what so ever before you took her money source away..
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yea thats what my sister says that she just trying to break us up basically
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010