Heinz Toddler nutrition?

My DD still loves the Heinz Vanilla toddler nutrition stuff, It's like formula.
She's 17 mo. and eats solids, drinks out of sippy cups etc but still wants a bottle at night and in the morning (She only has ever drank 6 oz bottles).
I like the idea of keeping it around for those days where I just do not feel she is getting the calories she needs. (some days she eats VERY little and it worries me)
Just wondering if any other moms do this?
I suggested weaning her off before our 2nd LO is born, ( so we don't have to buy double the formula) but DF doesn't really seem to like the idea...

How can I slowly wean her off?
Is it me with a dependancy on the stuff ? lol or her? or my DF?
hahah

I feel like such a newb.. -.-

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 9:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never used the toddler stuff. Once my son was on tablefood, that is all he got. As long as she is eating a variety of foods, she is getting what she needs. Remember that a serving size for a toddler is a few tablespoons. As long as she is growing at a steady pace and her doctor isn't worried, there is nothing to worry about.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010