very worried... what should I look for ? adult content

I had a "toxic infection" in my breat that cuased a large lump to grow ( on the bottom of my breast) ... yesterday I had a procedure done where they cut it out.... I have a 50 cent piece size hole that I have to keep changing the gauze and stuff for... which already makes me feel very faint and sick to my stomach ( I am not good with blood at all) .. I actually posted another question earlier today because I felt that I had blacked out ( I also threw up the first time we changed my gauze today)

Anyways, after this last time cleaning it and changing gauze and packing it back up it has felt pretty good compared to what it was and I went a few hours of not feeling sick or anything.

But now it has hit me again and I just feel very sick... and I think there is an odd smell coming from my sore... but my husband says it is more of the soap and the gauze smell and he is probably right ( continued in next post)

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 10:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• and i am just worried about it....

But I was wondering if I should be looking for any signs that something might be wrong and would warrant a trip to the ER or something ( I have to go to the DR every 3 days starting Friday) ....

He only told me if there is a smell or a fever ( which i dont think I have but I am warm )
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• if you are concerned enough to ask a question about it you should go to the E.R...if there is something wrong it can get taken care of and if not they will let you know what to keep your eye out for until it is healed good luck
    ericswifey247

Answer by ericswifey247 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd go to the ER.. something doesn't sound right! They should be able to help you there! Good luck and keep us posted!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010