electricity and water

What is your normal Electricity and Water bill every month && how many people live in your house? (I know ever place is different but i'm trying to get an estimate)

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Electricity is close to &100/month.. Not sure about water as it's included in our rent (thank God) dh takes SUPER long showers!!! We're a family of 4!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We recently moved and only get a water bill every 2 months but have never had to pay water before until now...our first bill was last month and was $78 for 1 1/2 months, that also includes trash and sewer though our electric bill was about $40 this month but the last few months had been around $70 from running the air conditioner. The furnace is gas and so is the hot water heater. There are 4 of us in the house.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Not sure about electricity. DH pays that bill. We don't have a water bill because we have a well.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• When I was living in an apartment my electric (ac heat, water,) was all inclusive and it was NEVER over 125. But I just moved to a house thats bigger, and its mostly gas! So im not sure what the bills are going to look like. Theres 2 adults and 2 kids in it! :( I found out from another CM that you should be able to call and get estimates or request what the bills were if you have a specific house in mind! However my gas company decided to stop doing that recently!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010