What did you do today?

We (hubby, me, my mom, and my daughter) drove out of town to a Discovery Science Center and had an amazingly fun day. I can't wait to go back

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Took my mom and daughter out for lunch to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. It's not till next week,but with Thanksgiving, we will be so busy,it was just as easy to do it today, while my daughter was off work. Then, we stopped at a little place that sells really great jewelry,and my daughter bought both my mom and I birthday gifts, since mine was a couple weeks ago. Came home, loaded the van with some toys for my granddaughters we had been keeping here, and took them to my daughter's new house, since they now have space for them. Came back home, waited till DH got off work, fixed supper.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I got my son off to school, went to work, then DH and I went to the hospital to give blood, came home, helped my son with homework, made dinner, took a shower and I'm on my way to bed. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off work!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Went walking with some mommy friends, then hit the park to let the kids run around. Then went home, had lunch, naptime (during which DS refused to sleep), then headed to the in-laws', where MIL is out, so we are hanging with FIL (who has a seizure disorder, so he can't be alone). Monday, DH and I went to the Tech in San Jose to see the Body Worlds exhibit (dissected human cadavers). AMAZING!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• went with my mother in law to family dollar while hubby stayed home with our 15 month old
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My boyfriend and my mom rearranged my room to make room for baby and I went to church ( had a wonderful time, God is sooooo good)
    MsNisha23

Answer by MsNisha23 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I got my son off to school, cleaned up, did dishes, finished editing photos of my daughter at the beach yesterday, player outside with the kids and hubby, made dinner, put the kids to bed, and now I am cafemomming :D
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Paid the bills, went grocery shopping, picked up my son from school, came home and ate, went back to the school and watched the guitar recital there. Now I'm here. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i went on line to find place to live
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010