I was wantin to know if I was pregnant or what?? adult content

okay.. I had sex on my period in october and my period in november was really messed up. i bled a lil bit then it turned to dry blood and then it did it again and then i stopped after 2 days.. I have been have signs. like my boobs are really sore and tender my nnipples are a lil darker. i have bloating like a pregnancy shape belly, and cramping.. my feet and lower back hurts. and i get neusea a lot through out the day.. and pee more than i have been.. What does that mean??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it means that you should take a pregnancy test, It is more unlikely to get pregnant on your period but anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of becoming pregnant.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i also had sex before my period like right before
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• two words...pregnancy test! anytime you ave SEX there is a chance you are....you typically do not get a pregnant shape belly right off the bat though
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Go to the dollar tree, buy the stupid pregnancy test. Wait til FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND PEE ON THE DANG STICK. IF IT HAS 2 LINES NO MATTER HOW FAINT - YOU ARE PREGNANT!

Otherwise, how the heck do we know. We weren't there in the bedroom with you. We are not psychically connected with the sperm that may or may not have connected with the egg that you may or may not have been producing.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You may or may not be pregnant-you should take a test.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i agree with basically everyone on here, take a test, or even 3 or 4. and if you are" just" pregnant then you not only wont have a tummy, but you wont be peeing more until your later months when the baby is actually voiding. that is a misunderstaning with a lot of women. the extra peeing they do is actually from the extra water they have to drink, not from the baby.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010