Nipples.

I took a HPT test and it was neg. Im 5 days away from my period and i have been feeling sick and everything and my breasts are soooo sore OMG! and My nipples hurt and ive had a nose bleed which my mom had with me (how she knew she was pregnant) and so did my BFF. I feel like im coming down with the flu i sleep like 10-16 hours everyday and wake up feeling soooo sleepy. And my gums bleed like crazy. Me and My Fiancee have been TTC. So is this my month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i like that you chose "nipples." as the title of your question hehe. sounds very possible, but you may have to wait a few more days for that BFP... lots of "positive dust" your way!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008