*Bump* if Hubs/Dad/SO/ Person is so awesome, they can get your kid to ____!

My hubs is so awesome in my 13 month old daughter's eyes that she will eat broccoli and drink whole milk if it comes from his bowl or cup.

Thank you, Love!

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 10:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• DH can get DS to behave anywhere, and keeps him happy while we're at events, and lets me mingle and be social (I'm more of a mingling person than he is). Thanks, baby!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I can ask my daughter to do something several times, but when Daddy asked, it is done right away!!!!!!

COmom12

Answer by COmom12 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He can get her to take a nap!!
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He can get them up and ready for school in the morning...when I try there is a whole lot of yelling on both sides.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Depends on what day it is and what the situation is! Lol! Today she wouldn't eat her chicken if i tried to feed her hers, or mine...but Daddy would take a piece of chicken and pretend to take a bite and she was ALL over it!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Go, Daddies!
    Airamana

Comment by Airamana (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010