movement and now not alot

ok ladies i will be 19 weeks on friday and just a few nights ago i was feeling the baby like crazy my stomach was just a poping like popcorn but the past 2 night i haven't been feeling the baby go that crazy and i was wondering if that is ok? do u think the baby is ok??

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably fine. They are active in fits and spurts. They sometimes get really excited or pissed about something, but that activity level is not their baseline. Mine was such a gentle contented little one that I had to start playing games with her - I'd press until she responded. :D She's still very gentle and content, most days.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 11:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Your baby is probably fine but my OB used to tellme to eat something sweet and lay on my left side and the baby wil start moving!
    cmycja

Answer by cmycja at 11:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• its completely normal. the baby is prob still moving but is in a position where the movements are focused more towords the inside of your body where you dont really feel it. there will be days when you think that you are carrying an alien from, well alien, and then the next day you might just get little squirmies. now if you dont feel the baby at all for a few days i would call the dr and let them know, thats cause for alarm.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010