stress

I can just feel my whole body humming loudly and screaming at me from all the stress my daughter has put us all through with dt and I have her home now in my care under house arrrest she is doing what she is suppose to be doing no computer no phones no contact with anyone for awhile until the judge makes the ground rules for her. You know I swear sometimes I wish I could take away all the pain my kids will feel growing up but then again I think it would kill me. I'm going to talk with my bishop and go get counseling for everyone. But I got myself sick over everything and I want to feel well I just dont feel like the same person. I just feel edgy and I feel like I would really like all this bad energy to wash away. I'm talking with a few people about it in my church and its helping some but I want to feel more clear headed so that when we have to go to court I wont be like this sick to my gut and scared stiff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• I'm really sorry to hear you are going through this. I would like to suggest you talk with your doctor and see if he/she could possibly put u on some antidepression meds, But I think you might be already doing enough by going to counseling and talking with people, I know letting things off your chest can really help a signigicant amount, I wish you and your family all the best and hope things start going good.... Hope this helps you Good luck...
    toriturtle

Answer by toriturtle at 11:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• thanks it means a lot to me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You need to take some time for yourself. Get a massage, relax, do something to take your mind off anything but yourself for a while.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010