• In the Spotlight:

advice?

I've been haveing really bad pressure for the past week or so, i would say from her head being so low. and Now im starting to have some pretty bad contractions/back ache. Should i call the doc or wait. I'm 37 weeks

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 11:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are the contractions coming with any regularity? Are they coming and going? You can time them periodically, and when they get close together (maybe 7 minutes from the start of one to the start of another), call the doc. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Are the contractions coming regularly or are they just sporadic? I was always told to drink a big glass of water and see if that helps. If they are just sporadic contractions and aren't coming in any specific pattern...I would just call the doc and let them know what's happening. However if they are coming regularly 5 mins apart or less, you should go to the hosptial.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd say wait.
    4 - 1 - 1
    Contractions are 4 minutes apart
    contractions are 1 minute long
    and they are like this for 1 hour.

This is the earliest time you want to go in.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010