what are some good webs sites to find a So and why?

if you like you can share your experience, good or bad and what web site ....thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I had NO luck with Match.com. I found DH on Craigslist! I had placed an ad, and he was one of the many responses I got. We ended up on the phone for 4 hours, a date the next night, and engaged 5 weeks later. I liked placing my own ad, because I was able to say what I was looking for, what I wasn't, and I could sift through the responses and respond to whom I wanted. I also demanded a photo before they got to see mine.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i reconnected with my now dh over zoosk for facebook. we both had a profile and he had found mine, we had coffee the following day, a date the next and also engaged 5 weeks later lol. although we knew who the other was as he was friends with my brother when we were 10 but of course i never though anything of it then since you know, cooties and all.
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Read my journal titled "The Internet works in mysterious ways"..it's about how my Husband and I were brought Together and what site, etc. It's just easier than typing it up, especially since I'm in my cell. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I found my SO on singlesnet.com...we talked on the computer for 3 hrs then on the phone for 4...had our first date the next day..and have been with him ever since. I'm the date that never left...lol! We are more in love now than we were in the begining.
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010