Pregnancy Mood?

What's your pregnancy moods? Mostly Grumpy.. sad.. over-reacting.. emotional.. or no change at all?

My 1st I didnt have mood swings or any change in how i acted at all.
2nd I have been a total "B" and let things crawl under my skin..

any thoughts of why that would be? the difference in moods for the pregnancies?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm... funny thing you ask. With my first, I was like tinkerbell. I was absolutely thrilled to be pregnant, I felt like I was shimmering with light and beauty and... you get the idea. But I think I might be pregnant right now--besides being EXHAUSTED, I'm incredibly irritable. The only way I know that is because my husband is being UNUSUALLY irritating, and I'm especially bold in standing up for myself and confronting his wrong behavior. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. Your delivery will be different, your body will be different, everything. It's quite normal.
    I had some mood change. I was more emotional, and I snapped at DH sometimes. But I could tell when it was pregnancy related.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I had mood swings,but i got horribly emotional in my third trimester.
    aturska

Answer by aturska at 11:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I've always kind of thought women use hormones as an excuse. Maybe I'm just lucky because I've never experienced mood swings. If I get bothered by something, it wouldn't matter whether or not I am pregnant. It would be the same either way.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• MyGiftsFromGod.. that is too funny.. a good friend of ours has soooo much trouble with his g/f being a total B throughout her pregnancy and I always thought the same thing... hormones cant make you that much of a B.. though she was before she got preggo she got worse WAAAAY worse.. now i feel like i am such a hypocrite but honestly there have been times that I have thought to myself.. seriously why does that even matter and try to let it go and then 10 min later i cant hold it in anymore.
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Honestly, for the first three months of all three pregnancies, I vomited constantly and had to be hospitalized with the first two babies.
    I got very emotional and weepy at times. I found that I was the happiest during the last two months of the pregnancies. Preparing the nursery, washing baby clothes and anticipating their arrival. I also find out diet is very important and rest. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010