Do you hate Sarah Palin?

Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No, I don't know her, but the Sarah Palin questions are getting kinda old… sorry, jmho...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yeah they are getting old but, I am really interested as to why people hate her....why don't you think she would make a good president ? Or if you do like her why? I am writting a paper and i need some real womens opions of her. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't hate her, but I do not think she is presidential in any way, shape or form. I think she is not smart and I don't think she is dedicated to leading. She has proven that. I love this pic.
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

• she is just dumb
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes! She's overly conservative, overly naive, under educated about the country she keeps claiming to represent and seriously has proven over and over to be completely arrogant... Why would anyone want someone like her representing them in ANY way? I mean, really? I don't want her ordering my dinner, let alone helping control my country!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I do not hate Sarah Palin, I think that Sarah Palin acts like a lady. Any of us could be put in the situation that shes been in. How would we hold ourselves? Would we be able conduct ourselves in public with this kinda of criticism? She is good mom, maybe not the best politician. That is up to personal opinion. We should be judging her for what she could do for our government and not her personal life. No one has the ideal life.
    mom2catndog

Answer by mom2catndog at 12:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I hate her with a passion because of several major reasons. First, her success is based purely on luck, looks, charisma and charm and has absolutely nothing to do with actual intelligence or ability . Second, she's a quitter... after accepting an elected position to represent her her home state of Alaska she quit to pursue deals that were personally more financially and possibly politically more lucrative. Finally... the views she (well...most likely, the views her agent told her to have) are diabolically opposed to mine!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• @ Anon....

I LOVE that pic!!!! It's absolutely the best thing I have seen in a very long time!!! I think I might make that my new profile pic!! Thanks for posting!!! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• As a conservative myself ... I don't like her, nor will I vote for her (even if she is the only running against Obama -sorry Republicans, you need to get your head of the sand with this one). She has taken an opportunity with the tea party movement and has hijacked it as a Republican platform. When it first started it was a libertarian/independent movement, which was then accelerated by conservatives after Obama was elected. Palin is exploiting it for political gain and I despise her for it. Anyone who would align themselves with the likes of RINO John McCain, DOES NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION - she was in cahoots with it and she still is.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't hate her. I just think she's a complete idiot.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2010