What do you think about this guy?

http://ouramericainitiative.com/about-gary-johnson

(Hint: scroll to the very bottom of this page to learn his position on the economy, the so-called war on drugs, civil liberties, the environment, taxes, defense, immigration, the Constitution, and the Federal Reserve.)

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

•  

He has a great PAC

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• "The Initiative thinks that locking up more and more people who are nonviolent drug offenders, people whose real problem is that they are addicted to drugs, is simply a waste of money and human resources and fails to deal with the real problems of abuse."

Yeah... it's not their fault they're consistently breaking the law...they're just addicted. *rolls eyes*
    We do need new laws as far as drug users go, but decriminalizing it is not the answer. I'm not going to support coddling a addict... I wouldn't do it for a drunk driver, and I won't do it for a pothead either.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree brandyi.
    Drunks and potheads are identical...they don't follow rules and their minds are fuzzy. I don't feel sorry for them. They have no defense.No excuses.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010