If i wear a D size cup? what is the next size up? adult content

Since now i'm a 34 D but my nipples show now it doesn't quite fit anymore... what is the next size up? i'm confused now lol since i've always been a B then i had my 1st i stayed a C cup then i had my daughter went up to a D cup... now with this pregnancy obviously bigger ... :) but i dont know whats after D is it DD or a different letter...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• DD or E
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• As far as I know it would be DD, but you might have a hard time finding 34 DD.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It could be a DD or even an E...you should go to lane bryant or a similar store and get measured or you can look on victoria secret for directions on how to properly measure and look at their chart for your size.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• They are the same, I just think people with big boobs don't want to go to an E DD sounds better, LOL!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• oh and of all places Fredricks of Hollywood sells bras with a bigger cup size and smaller band size
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ginormous! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• A DD is the next size up.
    alissawuthrich

Answer by alissawuthrich at 12:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• DD, and VS does sell 34 DD, that is what I had to wear! I HATE my boobs and wish they would go away! I was an A cup before my son, they went to a DD while I was pregnant and I only gained the 30 lbs..... I have lost all the baby weight and some and they are still huge! :( Only 34 D now, but still, way too big!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The next size after the D as far as the Cup size is a DD and then DDD unless your width change thats when the number size of a bra goes up.....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's DD, but you might want to try moving up to a 36D first. I found this helped for me.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010