Bump if youre IN love with your hubby still

not just love your husband, and how long have you guys been together?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• We've been together for 10 years, married for 7 and have two kids. Does he get on my nerves at times? Yes! But I can honestly say I'm still in love with him.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Totally still IN love. Some days more than others lol. We've been together 7 years. He doesn't still get the in love feelings, I don't think, though :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We have been together for over 9 years (married 5 1/2), I still get that second grade crush feeling, butterflies and everything, when we get to go out alone! It is so crazy that after so long I still get that nervous feeling, haha.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I still get excited and a little nervous every night when he walks in after work or when we meet up out of the house somewhere. We can't keep our hands off each other. We smile every morning when we wake up and our eyes meet. Totally in love! We have been married fourteen years and have eight children.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Madly in love after 22 years of marriage. Still count the minutes until it's time for him to come home. Our boys are pretty much grown, and we suddenly have more time to ourselves, and romance.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Married 32 years and some years I love him some not so much. Love has grown much in the past few years!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• more and more every day
    Married for 4 1/2 yrs. together for 7 yrs.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We have been together for 15 years and married 12. I still love him like crazy. I fall more in love with him each day.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My Husband and I are still crazy In Love with each other..of course! We are Soulmates, after all. We will be celebrating 6 blissful years Together on December 11 and We have been happily Married for just over 5 years. Our Love Story is in my journal titled "The Internet works in mysterious ways"..it's the best ever!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I could totally Choke him sometimes but he still give me butterflies :0) We have been married for a year and 2 months and HELL YES im still in love with him!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2010