ADULTERY.....

Please dont judge me but after three years of marrage i left my husband and i went and lived with my brother and his wife well there neighbor and friend and i hit it off and we had strong feelings for eachother well he wouldnt really talk to me but he would say all kinds of good things to my sis in law and too my brother and then when i asked him if he said what they told me he would say see i didnt say that... well finally lastnight he said that he doesnt want to keep me from my husband and that his life is complicated that he is still having sex with his ex because she wants it and it helps out with seeing his son whom someone else has their name on his certificate andy ways we had sex lastnight and after he acts like he wants me he got all upset saying that he is worried that he got me pregnant no condom was used....and now he made me feel awful so i left back to my husband and now he acts like he doesnt want to be with me

-KenzieTaylor-

Asked by -KenzieTaylor- at 12:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• sorry to say sweetheart but maybe it was a one niter some men will tell you anything just to be able to get in ur pantes just act like it never happened and move on with ur husband try to make it work love is so hard to find and even harder to keep it up good luck
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Okay, not judging, just being honest here. You left your husband, there must have been a reason. However, you went back to your husband when other things didn't work out for you and you were feeling bad. How would you feel if your husband did this to you? I think I can understand why your husband is acting like he doesn't want to be with you, he is feeling totally used. You didn't stick around to work it out in the first place and had sex with another man in the meantime and now you want to go back? I think your best bet is to first pray that you aren't pregnant or diseased from this one night stand. And second, get on with your life with no man for awhile so you can get everything straightened out.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• no my husband isnt acting different the other man is .........BUT THANKS
    -KenzieTaylor-

Comment by -KenzieTaylor- (original poster) at 2:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The other man means nothing...why are you classifying it adultry? You and your husband were separated. Suck it up...move on and whatever you do...DON'T EVER...EVER TELL YOUR HUSBAND.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Wow, that guy is real good on manipulation. He told you up front that he's not available, even spelled it out for you. Let others court you for him, will all those nice words. And when you had sex with him, he gave you the shittiest guilt trip a man can give a woman. Of course you went back to your husband, this guy isn't worth a damn! He doesn't want to be with you at all. He told you that up front but either you chose to get distracted by the smoke screen or the chemistry.

Walk away and learn from this. ALWAYS USE CONDOMS WHEN HAVING CASUAL SEX! Guys with messy life's are just fuck buddies, not lovers and not relationship material.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• he tooted and then booted period end of story. where have u been?? men will say the sweetest things before they get u in the bed but; as soon as they get it they act very distant. most men will do that UNLESS they are looking to have a relationship and he clearly wasn't ...i mean he was still messing with his ex, he knows u are married.. you should have known better than that.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010